- Under $100,000
-
$100,000 - $200,000
-
$200,000 - $300,000
-
$300,000 - $400,000
-
$400,000 - $500,000
-
Over $500,000
-
Advanced Search
- Abstractors
-
Appraisers
-
Attorneys
-
Banks
-
Home Inspectors
-
Insurance
-
Manf Homes
-
Mortgage Centers
-
Local Links
-
Real Estate
- Eldred
-
Fallsburg
-
Liberty
-
Livingston Manor
-
Monticello
-
Roscoe
-
Sullivan West
-
Tri Valley

 

Sullivan West School System

  Sullivan West Central School was formed in 1999 as a merger of Delaware Valley, Jefferson Youngsville, and Narrowsburg school districts and is one of the newest schools in New York State. Sullivan West Central School enrolls approximately 1,800 students in grades K-12 and offers a variety of opportunities for academic and personal growth. Lake Huntington is the location for the new common high school building for the Sullivan West Central School District.

  Sullivan West is persistently striving for educational improvement and believes that students benefit from devoted teachers that play a positive role in student development. Family and community support have been a great advantage to the new district.

  The Sullivan West Junior High School was established in September 2003, bringing together the talents of students, staff, and faculty from three formerly separate school buildings into one former high school building that is well-equipped with caliber science labs, art and technology rooms, physical education facilities and computer labs.

  The Delaware Valley School building opened in 1952. Delaware Valley School opened as an elementary school in September 2003 and currently enrolls about 230 elementary students.


  Jeffersonville-Youngsville Elementary was originally constructed in 1938, modeled from the Governor's Palace in Williamsburg, Virginia. An addition to the building was added in 1961 and another addition completed the high school in 1994. Now, the building serves kindergarten through sixth grade students from the local community as the Sullivan West Central School District.

  The Narrowsburg Central Rural School consisted of five districts when it was completed in 1929. 2004 marks the 75th anniversary of the Narrowsburg building. The original building existed in 1872 as a one room school house. Because few students went to high school in the early 1920 s, there was little need for a high school, and when students started to attend high school, they congregated in the former R.C. Church, which was located where the U.D.C. parking lot exists today on Bridge Street. The first high school graduation was in June 1931.

Sullivan West Junior High School
33 Schoolhouse Rd.
Jeffersonville, NY 12748

Sullivan West Central School



Delaware Valley Elementary School



Jeff-Youngsville Elementary
33 Schoolhouse Rd.
Jeffersonville, NY
845-482-4610 Ext 2141

Narrowsburg Elementary
7 Erie Street
Narrowsburg, NY 12764

Sullivan West School - Official website

Sullivan West's Report Card - New York State Education Department